Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ah.....cool weather




I love this picture of the front of our house, even with the flag pole in the way. This is from last week, when we had about 3 inches of snow, which I loved. In fact, I had a dermatologists appointment that day, and one of the things he was going to check was the Rosacea on my face, which has been worse than ever due to all the heat this year. And naturally, since if had been cold for a couple of days, my face didn't look bad at all. But I still got a prescription for Metrocream, which is an anti-inflammatory. Also had some pre-cancerous lesions frozen on my chest, the area where I've had a couple of bad sunburns, and it's all catching up with me. Luckily, my dermatologist is rated one of the best in town.


Unfortunately, the snow is gone now, and it is raining today. It's supposed to be about 54 today, and no really cold weather is in the forecast. Mom is having a Christmas party for the family this coming Sunday, which should be really fun. It's been a long time since we've all been together, and I have to remember to take my camera.

I just finished my Christmas cards, so that is one more thing out of the way. I think I've got everything wrapped, but still need a couple of things that I hope to get tomorrow or Thursday. Then that's IT.

Okay, Columbus, you stay dry today; I've got to get dressed and take mom some places today, and then we both have dentist appointments this afternoon. It's always something.....
I love: The Maijishan Grottoe

No comments: