Sunday, January 14, 2007

No real buzz here...


I'm finally publishing a pic of Aubrey and Todd, from their wedding, which was almost 7 months ago. Better late than never.....They were up at Christmas, but it will probably be a few months before we see them again. We certainly miss them, but they are enjoying their new life in Raleigh. The wedding was in Florida, on the beach, and as you can see in the background, a storm was right on the heels of the ceremony. They just got inside when the heavens opened up. Timing is everything.
Today is Martin Luther King day and everyone I know is off work. Except me. But I'm here early to catch up on blogging. I've made a resolution to be a better blogger from now on. My cousin Rick (Goatrope.blogspot) seldom misses a day, plus he writes about much more intellectual stuff than I ever do. Actually, he write about much more intellectual stuff than ANY blogger. He's amazing, and intensely loyal to his beloved state of West Virgina. Hopefully, I can tackle other subjects than what is going on under my roof in Canal Winchester, my grandkids and my pets. I'm going to do that tomorrow. Really. I'm not sure yet how I'll pick my subject matter, but I'll think about it today, while I'm filing or something.
So for today, this is going to be "it". Hope everyone at home has a nice day, while I'm working away. I'll be back tomorrow with something more intellectual. Really.

No comments: