Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 (aren't I original??)


I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, even if it is the 3rd already.
I have lots of family Christmas pictures but have too much to do to upload them right this minute. I stuck in a picture of a "Lucky Bamboo" (actually a dracena) that I bought for Christmas. I actually have just one glass container with 2 in it, not the whole group shown. We have remodeled our house ~ well, basically our flooring and furniture for now. We put in oak flooring that is beautiful, and got a comfy new couch, and some accessories. The bamboo is one of them. They are as tall as I am, and I hope they do okay. I won $65.00 on a scratch-off lottery ticket right after I bought them, so maybe they are working. I bought one of those Magic Bullet smoothie makers with my winnings, and boy, does it make excellent smoothies. Marco and I have re-joined the gym, and between workouts and smoothies maybe I'll shed a couple of pounds. So that's all the news right now. Marco is golfing again. What a winter. Be cool, and I'll be back online in a day or two.

No comments: