Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a boy-to-be



I'm posting another pic from Ava's baptism because I don't have a pic of just Todd & Aubrey alone on this computer, and I want to get a post done this evening. So.....that's Todd & Aubrey between Papaw Marco and me. They are expecting a new Miller around mid-December, and they just found out it's a boy. Suffice to say, Todd and Papaw Marco and very happy. And actually, Todd and I both thought it would be another girl, and Papaw and Aubrey thought is would be a boy. Right now we have 5 girls and 5 boys, and this new boy will tip the scales to the "guys". All the other kids - Scott, Amy, and Brad, have 3 kids each, so Todd may try to keep up the all his older bros and sis, and have a 3rd. We'll see. Todd is almost 38, so he can't wait too long if he doesn't want to be the oldest dad in his kids graduating class. LOL

No other good news ~ it was 90 here today and muggy, so I didn't even venture out.

More later! Smooches . . . . Grandma Barb

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love those pictures! It seems to be my way for seeing the family. I promise to come see everyone when I get used to my new way of eating and can eat more regular food. I'd love to see all the kids.

Barb said...

Maybe a family reunion is in order next spring....

Stacey said...

thank you for posting on my blog "Perthes Journey" for my 3 yr old son. I tried to find your email somewhere but couldn't - so this was the only way to reach you to thank you for your story and support. It really helps to hear from people. Take care!
Stacey
staceysnover@comcast.net