Saturday, October 28, 2006

First short blog












Just did it ~ created my blog site. I'm ready to start, but have to leave in a few minutes for a big Halloween party. I was afraid I wouldn't get set up in time, but I think everything looks okay. "Blogger" is easier than I ever thought......it's only taken about 20 minutes to set up.
Soooo.....I've got my space organized, and all I have to do is keep all the stuff I want to write about in my mind. Hopefully, the weather will hold up enough to enjoy the party, and be able to post a few comments about it.
Oh ~ to the left is a pic of me, and to the right is a pic of Sunny and Baby, my 2 Amazons. With 1 husband, 4 kids/and spouses, 8 grandkids, and 8 pets, plus a LOT more family members, I've got a lot to write about, so come back and visit as often as you can. Comments welcome too.

1 comment:

jeffalan49 said...

How come you didn't mention your mother and brother by name?
Nice job, I'm impressed!