Thursday, September 27, 2007

Videos





The kitty cat and the bald eagle don't have anything to do with my topic, which is videos, but someone sent it to me, and I can't resist posting a great picture, since I don't take any great pictures myself. I'm not sure what a bald eagle was doing on someone's deck, but in the original pic, you can see the reflection of the eagles legs and the cats legs in the water on the railing, so I'm thinking possibly it wasn't Photoshopped. Even so, it makes a great pic.


Now, as for videos, I finally got a small video camera. It's an RCA Small Wonder, and it's pocket sized. This is a picture of it:It takes 60 minutes of video on the hard drive, and with a $20 memory card, you get 5 hours of memory. I think it's cool for the price of $129.00. I don't want anything bigger, as all I'll probably film is grandkids and pets. I don't know if a lot of people who have used video cameras over the years sit around and watch old videos or not. I can't imagine doing that very much. I post on YouTube for friends and family to watch, and that's about it.

I'll link to a YouTube video that I've already posted, so you can get an idea of how clear the videos are. Not great, but like I said, I just wanted a cheapie that I can throw in my purse.




Allrighty then, I guess that's about it for today.....

As Forrest Gump says, that's all I want to say about that!

You stay dry, Columbus.

I love: Origami













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little camera I might have to get me one.