Monday, November 20, 2006

The Big Game


Wheew......the big game is over and Ohio State came through like the champs they are. Great game! It was a chilly day for tailgating, but Marco bought one of those carport-type canvas thingys, and set it up by the motor home. That kept the television dry, and there was room for plenty of chairs. Some of us, though, watched the game on the small television in the motor home. Guess which group I fell in to?? Nice and warm in the coach, that's me. Along with a pillow and blankie. I'm a built-for-comfort tailgater. And it's my motor home, so I'll do what I want.
I finally got the picture uploaded of Marco with the Neutron Man, even though it IS from last season. Don't ask me who the Neutron Man is.......I don't have a clue. He just wanders around the tailgating lots and poses with anyone who wants to take pictures. He has on this gold makeup or paint or whatever, and I can't imagine keeping something like that on my face for very long. It's like in the movie "Goldfinger". And didn't the girl who was painted gold all over die of suffocation or something? And most of the people in that movie had weird suggestive names??? Well, I digress......I think this pic of Marco with the Neutron man is very cool. He does, too. It's the desktop background on his computer. :-)
Aunt Bobbie is up here in Columbus from Milton visiting with Miss Jean, and having Thanksgiving with us. Most of the Milton contingent will be taking a turn with out of town family members, and we were happy that Aunt Bobbie could come up with us. Marco is cooking turkey and mashies, I'm making my scalloped oyster casserole and green beans, Miss Jean is making cranberry salad and chocolate triffle. Yum yum. Did I mention I'm thinking about joining a gym again????? After Thursday, I'll really need one.......

No comments: