Friday, November 24, 2006

Shopping at 4:00 a.m.


What does the picture on the left have to do with shopping at 4:00 a.m.? Nothing really, just a pic of Kelcie and Grandpa chatting at tailgate. Note the bandage still on Marco's left hand from when he tried to saw his index finger off. The bandage is off now, but it still looks horrible. But he's lucky to have it at all. Marco, guards are on saws for a purpose.
Hmmmm, maybe Kelcie in p.j.'s has a little to do with me picking the pic for blogging about shopping at the ungodly hour of 4:00 a.m. on Black Friday. I couldn't believe we actually got up and out by 4:00. But we lucked out. We got a HD TV for the motor home ($475.00 !), and I got a pre-lighted Christmas tree that folds up like an umbrella. I just couldn't face putting that old tree up......it's one of those that have color coded limbs that you have to put together, then wrestle with the lights. No way. I'm done with that crap. I'll put that up tomorrow. In about 1/4 the time. Sweet......
However, after getting 4 hours sleep, I still have to go to work today. Marco's golfing. It's fabulous outside. My ass is dragging. But I gotta get checks cut today, because I won't be there Monday, as Miss Jean's surgery is finally around the corner. I can think of other things to mention, but my eyes are burning from lack of sleep, and I gotta save them for my computer at work. So folks, I'm outta here for now. For those of you who have today as a holiday ~ lucky you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Kelcie TALLER than grandpa??