Monday, November 27, 2006

Almost Outta Here...


Here's my pretty Baby bird. She's a Blue Front Amazon. She talks like a little munchkin. Sunny loves her.
Well, the day is finally here. Mom and I leave for the hospital in about an hour and a half. It is fabulous outside. I think it's supposed to be about 65 today. By the time mom gets out of the hospital, it's going to be a bit colder. We're not too nervous. We got a few tips from our cousin Bob who's an RN, and it helps immensely to look them over before hand. My house is fairly clean, and my laundry is done. That kind of stuff helps. I can't stand clutter and mess, and I can sit at the hospital today knowing I'll come home to peace and order. Sort of. Birds and dogs aren't really tidy animals, but who cares. They love me. So, that's about it for today. I need to pack a bag for myself with some magazines, puzzles, snacks and that kind of stuff. Wish us well, and I'll be back in a day or two with the news from the hospital.

No comments: