Saturday, December 16, 2006

Finally Saturday.....


I'm going through what few pictures I have uploaded from my digital camera, and ran across this one of Jessica. She's got a guitar in front of her, but I have no idea why. It looks almost as big as she is. Hmmmm, I'll have to ask her about it. Jess has a twin brother, Jared, who was featured with his cousin Logan in an earlier post. I still have 4 more grandkids who haven't been featured on my blog yet, and I'll get to them as soon as possible. But here's the count: Kayla (15) Kelcie (13) Trent (10) Jared and Jessica (8) Logan (6) Jamie (4)
Travis (2). Spaced out nicely. And Kayla has her learners permit and is driving. Heavens. Time flies. We love 'em to pieces.
Miss Jean is doing pretty good. We are going to lunch Tuesday, our first trip to somewhere other than a doctors office since her surgery. Her treat.
I finally found time for a haircut yesterday. Marco and I are going to see Cats and have dinner downtown Sunday, thanks to my kids. So I wanted to look a little more presentable. He got a haircut too, so we're good to go. Also, he golfed yesterday. And it's supposed to be in the 60's today. Ho ho ho.
I have no serious thoughts for the day. I hope they find those hikers out on Mt. Hood. I think they're crazy to do what they do, but I hope for the best. I've been cruising JibJab.com lately, and it's immensly entertaining. If you get a chance, log on to it, and search for "Priceless Date". Too funny. I am starting a New Years Resolution list. I haven't done so for years, but I really need to.
On that note, I'm about done for the day.
You be careful, Columbus.....

No comments: