Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time Is Flyin'


Here's a picture of Logan and Jared from last Christmas. Aren't they just the cutest???
We hope we'll have a good Christmas this year. Things are going so-so. Miss Jean is having some bad days, and I had to spend most of the day with her yesterday. I've only worked 3 days in the past 3 weeks, and the tension is mounting at work. Marco and I are remodeling the house, even tho' it's almost Christmas. We probably won't have much company, so we're doing it while Marco is slow with his working. We've only been there 51/2 years, but they make houses so cheap these days, that a lot of stuff needs attending to. It is fabulous outside. Marco worked with the front door open yesterday. I think it's going to be in the mid-60's today. Our koi don't know what to think of all this. They are usually asleep for the winter by now.
I'd love to know the anonymous peeps who commented on my birthday blog. I'd consider a spanking :-) and I'm glad my good friends or relatives are keeping my age under their hats. I'm getting older than dirt. Bummer. But I love trying to figure out who's commenting.
Anyhow, we're busy as bees, so my blogging is very slow. Maybe more later in the week. Wish I had some interesting news to comment on.

No comments: