Sunday, December 24, 2006

I think I hear Santa...


I started tracking Santa on NORAD, but he's still over in the Pacific Ocean area. I'm keeping my computer on the site, so by this evening I'll have a better idea where the jolly old elf is. We'll be seeing everyone this Christmas, but 1/2 of them on Christmas day, and the other 1/2 the day after. I can't wait to see the little ones, they make Christmas so special. No sign of snow; in fact, it's a bit humid and mucky this morning. I'm sweating. But what's new. I think I'm the only one who wears a tank top at Christmas. Will "the change" ever be over for me??

We usually go to a Christmas movie, but none of them look good this year, so I guess that's out. There are probably 6 "Christmas" movies, and it's a sad commentary that they look either boring or are just cartoons. It's tough to be a boomer, I guess.

So....I wish you all a great Christmas; I may be too busy the next few days to get on line. I usually work Mondays, so I should work Tuesday, but I'm taking if off, and then just working Wednesday and Friday. Sure wish I could retire. The daily grind is grinding me down. But that's another story, the next few days it is CHRISTMAS. Have a merry one.

No comments: