Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to me :-(


Yikes. How did another birthday creep up on me so soon??
I'm not even mentioning how old I am, because I'm older than dirt. My kids and grandkids just left, and that of course makes me totally happy. They gave me (and Marco) tickets to see the Broadway production of Cats, and dinner at any Cameron Mitchell restaurant. On the 17th of this month. Loved it!! Marco and I will absolutely enjoy a night out, and I love my kids for being so thoughtful. Marco and I are just going up to Cap City Diner in Gahanna for dinner. Something restful and yummy. This week with Grandma in the hospital has been a long one. She was discharged at 8:30 last night. How's that for a crazy discharge time. Although one time Marco was discharged a little after midnight, and I had to go spring him. Actually, it's easier at that time. Getting discharged along with the masses during morning hours can take forever. Anyhow, it's over now and hopefully, everything will be okay. Grandma is looking pretty good, and feeling so-so.
I was looking at the picture there of me, and that's Brad behind my hands. I don't know what that is he has in front of him. And I don't know where we are for dinner. It must be summer, as I'm wearing something sleeveless. Well......I've been known to wear something sleeveless in cool weather too, as I'm always hot. I guess the picture will always be a mystery. And it's not even that old. Maybe last year or possibly the year before that. Mmmmmm.........
Well, I'm almost birthday-ed out. I think I need to take a little 15 minute nap before we head out for dinner. If anyone realizes how old I am, please keep the secret.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you had your birthday spanking yet?

Anonymous said...

I'll keep the secret on your age!