Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lots of Rain/No baby yet



Here's a new pic of our little Greys, MaggyMay and Pepper. I finally made up my mind to take some pics, and then found out the battery was 99.9% dead in the digital camera, and this is the only pic I got. I know our battery charger is around here somewhere. And probably fresh batteries in it....hmmm.......

Maggy, on the left, has had a hard time of it this year. An eColi infection and heart problems, but everything is under medical control now, and we are hoping for the best. You'd never know anything was wrong with the little stinker now, and hope it keeps that way.

Still no baby, so it's looking more like Friday will be the day. I didn't know we had rain last night as I sleep thru anything. Marco knew it rained, but didn't realize the extent, either. Our pond was really full this morning, so we thought we got a fair amount, but was surprised to see roof-top rescues here in town featured on CNN later this afternoon. Well, we don't exactly live in town, and I think the suburbs did okay, but we sure were clueless.

Jared, Jessica and Kayla will be here tomorrow, and we'll get to hang out one more day before school starts. Hard to believe that time is here already, but I'm more than ready for it....or at least for this heat to cut back. It's supposed to be 91 tomorrow, and 94 Thursday, but hope that will be the end of the really beastly stuff.

Going to cut it short right now, hubby is fixing dinner, and altho' it's just bacon, lettuce and tomatoe sandwiches, the 'maters are from our garden, and the bacon frying is luring me off the computer and in to the kitchen.

Be cool Columbus,

Grandma B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be right over for dinner. And how could you not hear all that rain lady?